Welcome to our video library. If you want to contribute some, send them (or links to them) to [email protected].
We have a lot of videos welcoming you to our site, from our Class Officers, Dean Hyde, Phil Smith, Nancy McIntire,and Renzie Lamb. Hear why people at the Fall 2018 Mini-Reunion said you should come back. And several of us made rather spontaneous videos at our Fall 2019 Mini-Reunion saying why we come back.
We also have a trailer from Shock and Awe, about our own John Walcott.
Ours was the first class to have Winter Study for all four years; see what today’s students and faculty have to say about this program.
In April 2020 Gordon Clapp shared Robert Frost’s One Step Backward Taken (ca. 1946) with us while on “retreat” in Vermont.
We also have videos of our Zoom meetings:
- March, 2022: How and Why Does the Press Coverage of Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine Differ from Any Previous War? (John Walcott)
- January, 2022: Tapering, Tightening, and Inflation (Ken Richardson, Bill Strong, and Dick Hemingway)
- November, 2021: Veteran Students (Cara and Zach Sturdevant ’25)
- October, 2021: Beer Tasting (Rob Farnham and Mark Robertson ’02)
- September, 2021: How Traveling and Living Abroad Affected My Life (Gary Barth, Bruce Duncan, and Tom Jones)
- September, 2021: Conversation with Charles Dew
- May, 2021: Strike!
- March, 2021: ’71 Paths to Sustainability: Clean Water, Green Living, and Worship that Works (Dave Albert, Rick Ertel, and Steve MacAusland)
- February, 2021: Covid Update: The Latest on Vaccines and Treatments (Wally and Bo Schlech; Forrest West)
- January, 2021: All Things Wine (Steve Latham; Paul and Judy Willis)
- December, 2020: Our Farmers and Ranchers: Their Lives, Back Stories, and Futures (John Ager, Sam Beer, Jay Fahn, and Paul Hannan)
- November, 2020: Class of 1971 Scholars (Dan Lee ’24, Rosemary Kehoe ’24, Chris Bender ’23, Rebecca Dodgson ’22, and Andrew Lyness ’17)
- October, 2020: Our ’71 Performers and Their Back Stories (Gordie Clapp, Bob Eyre, Bruce MacNelly, and Denman Maroney)
- September, 2020: Careers in Print and Radio Media When you Do Not Work for the NYT or Fox News (Michael Douglass, Russ Pulliam, and Pat Stone)
- July, 2020: Covid-19 Impact on Education (Roger Kaufman, Peter Clarke, and Kent Rude)
- June, 2020: Covid-19’s Impact on the Economy: Now and Future (John Finnerty, Colin Brown, and Jack Sands)
- May, 2020: Covid-19 Now and Covid-19 Future (Wally Schlech, Mike Rade, and Bob Eyre)